If you are an empath (or hypersensitive) or if you think you are on, you have a wonderful gift between your hands… but you need to learn how to use it!
As an empath, you absorb other people’s emotions and energy, and therefore you often have the feeling that:
- you are drained,
- your loved ones suck the lifeblood (or more accurately: the life force) out of you,
- you only attract self-serving people, or narcissists and “psychos”,
- to be everyone’s “shrink”, while nobody is really interested in how you are doing.
When it is pushed to the maximum, this situation will lead to a feeling that your spirits are really low. sometimes, it can even lead to burnout, or the outbreak of illnesses and incredible pain.
I’be been through all of the above, but let me reassure you: it is perfectly curable 😉 That is why I am offering articles on my blog to help you cope, as well as a one-on-one coaching sessions to assist you in getting back on tracks.
My personalized support will allow you:
- to claim your energy back and be healthy and happy,
- to break up the cycles of toxic relationships with negative people and narcissists,
- to set healthy boundaries with people around you and to protect your energy,
- to take care of yourself without being selfish,
- to use your empathy gift to serve the world without getting exhausted.